The Era is a Wholester design which gives a secure modern fit by way of an internal support pouch. Created with soft combed cotton, this design is breathable and luxuriously soft.
- Fitted boxer brief with Stance Wholester™ technology
- 6'' Inseam Length
- Feather-Seam™ Construction
- Exposed Elastic Core-flex™ Waistband
- The secure modern fit of a boxer brief coupled with Stance Wholster™ internal support pouch technology.
- 6" inseam from crotch to bottom
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low
The standard in comfort, we utilize a specialized combed cotton that is softer, stronger and smoother than the rest.
ReviewsStance underwear is far and away the most comfortable underwear I've tried. I'm excited to try the subscription.These are Really comfortable and soft. I'm a fan of the fit and pattern. Also they wash up well.Love all my stance boxers, only knock if I have to give one, is they may fade after washing. But that's cotton...;)Love the style, love the quality, love the fit!
About StanceWe exist to celebrate human originality
We have turned socks into one of the world's most exciting accessories in less than five years. Our founders saw a category that had been ignored, taken for granted, looked over, and dismissed. By creating life into something that had been overlooked, we ignited a movement of art and self-expression that has drawn athletes, performers, and iconic cultural influencers to the brand--a group we call the Punks & Poets. By underpinning our creative roots with a relentless focus on technical innovation, we've ensured that Stance socks are now found in over 40 countries on the feet of those who dare to be different.
What we live by
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP:We take calculated risks to advance our people and our business.
- CREATIVITY:Difference inspires our culture, stories and products. We celebrate divergent perspectives that spark original solutions.
- PERFORMANCE:We value approaches that get results and enhance our ability to get results in the future.PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY:We believe responsible people thrive on freedom and are worthy of that trust.
- GRATITUDE:We are humble in our communications with and treatment of others; we are quick to give credit for results, and slow to take it.
We live at the intersection of art and science, designing products that perform at the highest level while inspiring the human spirit.
It’s not rocket science, but we hired a rocket scientist anyway. We are writing the book on quality standardization. Why? Because innovation that doesn’t last is just a gimmick.
We’re defining the future of knitwear, and have an unbridled passion for perfection. We start with the best, and if that’s not good enough, we develop our own proprietary fibers.