M Shelter Pocket T
Clean lines coupled with the softness of our signature Butter Blend™ fabrication for the ultimate no-brainer. Shelter welcomes you to a level of comfort that only Mother Nature can provide.
- Fit: Forward-rolling seams with slightly dropped armholes combine for a more open, contemporary shape.
- Material: Anti-microbial, silky smooth and, quite frankly, the softest fabric to ever grace your skin. A Stance exclusive.
- 75% Pima Cotton, 25% Seacell
- Sustainable SeaCell™ & Pima Cotton blend.
- Our own propriety fiber, a Stance exclusive.
- Unbelievable softness must be felt to be believed.
- Specialized fabrication design ensures a true fit, wash after wash.
- Forward-rolling shoulder seams for minimal chest drag.
- Advanced Lyrca-reinforced collar for long-term shape retention.
- Relaxed chest and sleeves for a modern cut.
- Feather-stitched seaming for added comfort.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Wash dark colors separately
- Do not iron print
- Do not add fabric conditioner
About StanceWe exist to celebrate human originality
We have turned socks into one of the world's most exciting accessories in less than five years. Our founders saw a category that had been ignored, taken for granted, looked over, and dismissed. By creating life into something that had been overlooked, we ignited a movement of art and self-expression that has drawn athletes, performers, and iconic cultural influencers to the brand--a group we call the Punks & Poets. By underpinning our creative roots with a relentless focus on technical innovation, we've ensured that Stance socks are now found in over 40 countries on the feet of those who dare to be different.
What we live by
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP:We take calculated risks to advance our people and our business.
- CREATIVITY:Difference inspires our culture, stories and products. We celebrate divergent perspectives that spark original solutions.
- PERFORMANCE:We value approaches that get results and enhance our ability to get results in the future.PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY:We believe responsible people thrive on freedom and are worthy of that trust.
- GRATITUDE:We are humble in our communications with and treatment of others; we are quick to give credit for results, and slow to take it.
We live at the intersection of art and science, designing products that perform at the highest level while inspiring the human spirit.
It’s not rocket science, but we hired a rocket scientist anyway. We are writing the book on quality standardization. Why? Because innovation that doesn’t last is just a gimmick.
We’re defining the future of knitwear, and have an unbridled passion for perfection. We start with the best, and if that’s not good enough, we develop our own proprietary fibers.