Merino Wool Topless Stripe No Show Hidden Light
Topless Stripe. A No Show that knows no bounds when it comes to quietly delivering on the things that matter most—undeniable comfort, durability and fit.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- No-Show Height: The toughest sock you’ll never see. When your shoes are on this sock is gone.
- 54% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Merino wool naturally repels bacteria and odor—no matter what the temperature.
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we’re able to knit ultra-light yet extremely durable socks with an undetectable toe seam.
our socks don't punch out at 5pm
Grind some coffee, grind all day at work then grind some gravel afterwards. Our Lifestyle socks deliver non-stop comfort and unparalleled performance all day long. Uncompromising comfort. Unyielding durability. Undeniable fit. All the technical features you depend on with our performance socks are integrated into our Lifestyle socks so you can live, work and play Darn Tough.
Still Made in Vermont, USA
After so many decades why do we still craft every pair of our socks here in Vermont? We don’t do it because it’s the easy thing to do—we do it because it’s the right thing to do. We do it because for us, it’s the only way to do it. There are faster and cheaper alternatives but nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.
Sock Capital of the World
We live and work in Northfield, Vermont. Our backyard is the perfect testing ground to make the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks. We ski, snowboard, hike, bike and run in the most unforgiving climate in the lower 48. It is under these conditions that we design, test and manufacture our socks.
Ethical Merino Wool
We want you to feel good about buying your socks from us: good about the way they feel, good about the way they perform, and we trust, good about supporting a Vermont-made, American brand, including the raw materials used to make them.\nWe believe Merino Wool is one of the best materials for manufacturing our Darn Tough Vermont socks, and to that end, we source only the finest merino wool available.\nWe source our Merino Wool from America and around the globe and we hold our material suppliers to the same high standards and values as we do ourselves. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that Darn Tough Vermont receives only sustainably sourced Merino Wool from sheep that are not exposed to the practice of mulesing.\nWe’re proud of the socks we make at Darn Tough Vermont. We’re proud of where and how we do it, and hopefully you’ll agree, that’s something to feel good about.